Tuesday 31 July 2012

A Collector's Item


A few months ago I wrote about my favourite clutch, the Belle Du Jour from Yves Saint Laurent.  The reason why I'm telling you about this clutch again is because there are some changes around the brand Yves Saint Laurent. There's a new creative director, the amazing Stefano Pilati. Another really big change is the name. Yves Saint Laurent is not going to be Yves Saint Laurent for a very long time.  In a few months it's going to be Saint Laurent Paris. This means there won't be a lot of those amazing clutches made anymore, cause there is a huge YSL logo on the front.  So, my advise, buy one and it might become a collector's item one day!

Love,
Inez

4 comments:

  1. This clutch is absolutely amazing! Love the picture! Thank you for your comment on my blog. Do stop by again!

    xoxo, Meera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I think yours is very pretty! Would you like to follow each other? Now I'm following you and I'd like if you follow me, too! Pass and express your opinion about posts, outfits and so on! New posts are coming soon and one with my interview for e.Saldi, 'cause I did acollaboration with this site! Thanks and congratulations again!:)

    http://imonfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment dear! I love this clutch and especially Yves Saint Laurent! :D Now I'm following you, follow me back?
    xx
    Lucrezia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, agree with you! This clutch is amazing! I didn't know about the change of the YSL name.....
    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete